Labels

Monday 6 March 2017

Meet the Police officer's wife who openly works as a prostitute



 A cop's wife is plying her trade as a hooker while his bosses at Britain’s ­biggest police force appear to turn a blind eye.

PC Scott Frost informed London’s Metropolitan Police of her ­occupation ,and insists they have raised no objections.

She describes herself online as Busty Sarah Jane and tours the country ­charging up to £130 an hour for sex sessions.Sarah Jane proudly boasts of having a 36G bust and says on an adult website:


 “I love sex and I love meeting new people.I’m fun, friendly and my cheeky smile and natural curvy figure will put you at ease in no time.I am up for most things and love to be adventurous, so if there is something you would like to try just ask.”“My half-hour service is full girlfriend experience for £80, or an hour is £130.
“I also do a £60 service which is no touching, with all the attention on you.”
Sarah Jane’s services also include “french kissing” and “foot worship”.
PC Frost, 41, a safer schools ­officer, confirmed his wife is a sex worker and told Daily Mirror
“I know about it, friends know about it, family know about it.
"My bosses are completely and utterly aware of it and have said there’s no conflict of interest. There’s no problem.
“If there was a problem, I wouldn’t have a job, would I?”
Dark-haired Sarah Jane,  has lived in Kent with PC Frost since they got married in August 2015.

Daily Mirror/MissPetite 


No comments:

Post a Comment